- 500 gm Hilsha fish
- 1/2 cup of dry fruits (only
- 1/2 cup of coconut
- 3-4 tablespoon white
- 2 tablespoon tomato
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2-3 tablespoon
- 5-6 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt according
- Wash the fish pieces properly and marinate with some salt & turmeric
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the fish pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, sauté the green chili.
- Add coconut paste, mustard paste, turmeric powder and fry it well.
- Add tomato puree, salt, sugar, dry fruits and 1/2 cup of water.
- Add pre-fried fish pieces and cook with cover in a medium flame for 10-15
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the kasuri methi and cover with it.
- Serve with steamed