Green Papaya Curry with Potato
- 250 gm green papaya (cut in medium cubes)
- 200 gm potatoes (cut in medium cubes)
- 2-3 green chili
- 1 teaspoon panch-phoran
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 tablespoon mustard oil
- Wash the papaya and potatoes separately, drain the water & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the panch-phoran and green chili.
- Add papaya and fry it well.
- Add potato and fry it properly.
- Add ginger paste, turmeric powder, salt and sugar and cook it well.
- Add 1-2 cups of water and cook it till done.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Serve with Roti.