Green Fish Curry
- 7-8 fillet of Vetki fish
/ Rohu fish (washed)
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of chopped leek
- 2 tablespoon fresh, chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh, chopped mint leaves
- 3-4 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tablespoon mustard
- Marinate the fish fillet with lime juice and salt, keep it for an hour.
- Roast the whole coriander seeds and make a fine powder.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped leek and fry it properly.
- Add coriander-mint leaves, green chili and fry properly.
- Add coconut milk and cook properly till the gravy becomes thick.
- Add marinated fish, pepper powder and cook it with cover till done.
- When it is completely prepared, add butter and serve with Plain