- Marinate the chicken with onion-ginger-garlic paste, green chili-tomato
paste, turmeric powder, 2 tablespoon oil and salt & sugar
according to taste and keep aside for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the bay leaf and chopped onion.
- Add marinated chicken, coriander-spinach paste, papaya pieces, salt
and sugar according to taste.
- Cook it 10-15 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick and dry, keep it on a plate.
- Enjoy green chicken with steaming plain
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©