- 500 gm chicken (cut in medium pieces)
- 100 gm green papaya (cut in medium
- 3 cup of coriander paste
- 2 cup of spinach (paste)
- 100 gm tomato (paste)
- 150 gm onion (chopped)
- 100 gm onion (paste)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3-4 green chili (paste)
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 cup of water (if needed)
- Marinate the chicken with onion-ginger-garlic paste, green chili-tomato
paste, turmeric powder, 2 tablespoon oil and salt & sugar
according to taste and keep aside for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the bay leaf and chopped onion.
- Add marinated chicken, coriander-spinach paste, papaya pieces, salt
and sugar according to taste.
- Cook it 10-15 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick and dry, keep it on a plate.
- Enjoy green chicken with steaming plain