- 250 gm chicken (boneless) (washed & cut in big pieces)
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1″ ginger
- 7-8 cloves garlic
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped parsley (herb)
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped cilantro or green coriander
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 3-4 green chilies
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoon white flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Make a fine paste with onion, ginger-garlic, parsley, green coriander,
mint, green chili and 3-4 tablespoon of water.
- Heat half of oil in a pan, fry chicken pieces till red and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add white flour and fry for few min and mix with 1/2 cup of water.
- Add green spices paste and fry all the spices till oil separated.
- Add pre-fried chicken, pepper powder, salt to taste and cook it with cover till chicken is fully done.
- When the gravy becomes thick and evaporate all the water, remove from fire.
- Serve hot with steamed plain rice & onion rings.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©