Gatte ki Sabzi (Gram-flour dumplings Curry)
- 200 gm gram-flour
- 250 gm plain curd
- 2 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilly powder
- Salt according to taste
- 2 teaspoon mustard oil
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Mix gram-flour with half tsp. salt, half tsp red chilly powder, half tsp. dhaniya
powder and ghee.
- Make a tight dough.
- Make 5-6 thin and long strips of the dough.
- Put these strips in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut these gattas into small pieces.
- Strain the curd through a strainer.
- Add half tsp. salt, half tsp red chilly powder, half tsp. coriander powder and
turmeric powder to the curd and mix well.
- Add the gatta pieces with curd mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan saute the cumin seeds and add the curd mixture.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes while stirring continuously till it comes to boil.
- Simmer and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- After that turn off the gas, add the tadka of red chilly powder.