Fried Topse Fish
- 5-6 big Topse fish (dressed & washed and pat dry)
- 50 gm corn flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 3-4 tablespoon semolina (suji)
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Marinate the fishes with lemon juice and keep for an hour.
- Make a smooth, tight batter with an egg, corn flour, chili paste, ginger paste, sugar and salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a pan, dip the marinated prawn into batter, semolina and deep fry and keep on a paper napkin.
- Fried all fishes in this method.
- Serve hot with Tomato sauce or Mustard Sauce.