Fried Spicy Chicken
- 6 pieces chicken drumsticks (washed & dry)
- 1 tablespoon ginger–garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon green
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Take the chicken pieces and make incisions on all sides.
- Put the chicken in a big bowl and add the ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste, red
chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, pepper and sprinkle a little water.
- Now mix it up well and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Now take a frying pan and pour oil for deep frying.
- When the oil becomes very hot. fry 2-3 drumsticks pieces at a time.
- Keep turning the chicken over so that all the sides get cooked evenly.
- When it becomes brown remove from the gas and pat dry the oil with some paper towels.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and serve with some green