Fried Prawn with Sesame seed
- 10 big prawns (dressed & washed)
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- 2 onion (cut in medium cube)
- 1/2 cup of spring onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Marinate the washed prawn for an hour with a pinch of salt & pepper powder and keep aside.
- Take eggs, corn flour, salt and pepper powder and make a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan, take marinated prawn, deep into batter and deep fry.
- Take a big plate, keep all the fried prawns and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chopped ginger-garlic.
- Add onion, spring onion, green chili, pepper powder, sesame seed and salt to taste.
- Fry all the spices properly and sprinkle the spices top of the fried prawns.
- Enjoy it.