Fried Prawn with coconut
- 10 pieces tiger prawns (dressed & washed)
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup of onion paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of corn flour
- 300 gm mustard oil (for deep fry)
- Marinate the prawns for an hour with vinegar, onion-ginger
-garlic paste, chili powder, salt and sugar according to taste
and keep aside.
- Make a thick batter with eggs, corn flour and grated coconut.
- Heat the oil in a pan, take the prawn, dip in coconut batter and deep fry.
- Fry all the prawns like this and serve it hot with green salad.