Fried Jute leaves (Pat-pata / Pat-shak Vaja)
- 2-3 bunches of jute leaves
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 dried red chili
- 1 teaspoon nigella seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil
- Chopped the jute leaves, wash them properly and drain the water.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the red chili, nigella seeds, crashed garlic and fry until dark brown.
- Add washed, chopped jute leaves, turmeric powder, salt and sugar and mix it well.
- Cook the leaves with cover until done.
- When the nice smell comes out, open the cover and fry it properly.
- Serve it hot with Plain