French beans with coconut
- 500 gm French beans (washed and cut in vertically)
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 1/2 cup of poppy seed paste
- 2-3 green chili (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon kalonji
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar to taste
- 4-5 tablespoon mustard oil
- Heat the in a pan, sauté the kalonji and green chili.
- Add beans, fry it properly and cook it for few moments with cover.
- Then add grated coconut, poppy paste, turmeric powder, salt &
sugar according to taste.
- Cook it for 10-12 min in a low flame with cover.
- After that stir it well and place the mixture in a plate.
- Sprinkle the 2-3 tablespoon of mustard oil on top and serve with steaming plain