Fish Hariyali (Rohu fish in green sauce)
- 5-6 pieces Rohu fish (dressed & wash)
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves paste
- 2 tablespoon pudina paste
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds &
green chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp
- Salt & sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- Take coriander -pudina paste, cumin-green chilli- garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt & sugar in a big bowl and mix the spices
- Marinate the fish pieces with this spices up to 1 hour.
- Take a tight lidded pot, grease the base and sides with mustard oil.
- Place the fish pieces, add tamarind pulp & sprinkle the mustard oil and cover it
- Heat the water in a pressure cooker and place the utensil in it and close the pressure cooker.
- After one whistle, release the steam and open the pressure cooker.
- Open the utensil and place the preparation in a plate & sprinkle the coriander leaves.
- Serve Fish Hariyali with Jeera Rice or