- 2 eggs
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- 2-3 green chilies (finely chopped)
- Salt To Taste
- 3-4 tablespoon cooking oil
- Beat the eggs with salt to taste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté chopped onions, tomatoes with a pinch of salt.
- Simmer gently till all moisture is evaporated.
- Spread beaten egg on the tomato mixture, cook it till done.
- After few sec flip it and properly fry the other side of the omlette.
- Serve hot with Plain rice or
Roti or bread toast.