- 3-4 eggs (well beaten with a pinch of salt)
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 tablespoon mustard oil
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, coriander leaves.
- Heat the oil in a pan and make an half inch thick omlette.
- Cut the omlette in square pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the onions and fry till they are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, all powdered spices and fry till all water from the tomatoes dried up.
- Now add 2 cups of water, turmeric-chili powder, salt, sugar and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- After ten minutes add cut omlettes and leave the lid of the pan open for 2-3 min.
- Serve hot with Plain