Egg Curry (egg in spicy gravy)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 medium size boiled potato (cut into medium size)
- 2 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1-tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-teaspoon cumin powder
- 1-teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 pinch of sugar
Salt according to taste
Coriander leaf for garnishing
- Heat the oil in a pan & medium fry the eggs and keep aside.
- Add bay leaf in the hot oil.
- Add chopped onion and cooked for sometime.
- When onions become brown in colour, add other spices (ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, chili, cumin, coriander powder).
- Add sugar & salt according to taste.
- Add chopped tomato and add 2 tablespoon water & cook for a minute.
- When the spices turn into thick gravy add the potatoes & cook for a second.
- Add the fried eggs and a cup of water & cover the pan then cook it in low flame for 5 min.
- Egg curry is ready.
Garnish with coriander leaf & serve it with steamed