- 2-3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1 big tomato (chopped)
- 3 green chilies
- 2 tablespoon fresh, green coriander (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon butter
- In a big bowl, mix eggs with chopped vegetables and salt.
- Beat with a beater, till it becomes fluffy.
- Heat butter in a frying pan, pour the beaten eggs and vegetables and fry it on both side properly.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on the top and let it melt.
- Serve hot.