- 5-6 eggs
- 1 cup of green peas
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- 2 capsicum (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 2-3 onions (chopped)
- 4-5 green chilli (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- Beat the eggs properly and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the chopped onion & green
chili and fry it properly.
- Add capsicum, tomato, peas and fry it well.
- Then add beaten eggs, pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Fry all the ingredients properly.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves on top & enjoy Egg bhujia with Roti or Paratha.