- 4-5 Drumsticks (wash & cut into medium pieces)
- 2-3 Potatoes (wash & cut into medium cubes)
- 2-teaspoon rai (black mustard seeds) (paste)
- 1-2 dried red chilli
- 1-teaspoon panch-phoran
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-teaspoon chilli powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 2-tablespoon mustard oil
- 2 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan and give the chilli & panch-phoran for sauté.
- Add potato and drumstick pieces and fry well.
- Add turmeric, chilli powder, salt & sugar to taste.
- Add rai paste and 1 cup of water & mix well.
- Cook it for 5-10 min with cover in low flame.
- The dish is ready and serve with Plain