Dosakai Pappu (Pulse with cucumber)
Dosakai Pappu (Cucumber Dal)
- Peel cucumber and cut in medium sized pieces & keep aside.
- Wash & boil the toor dal till it soft.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the red chili, black gram, mustard
seeds, cumin seeds and asfoetida.
- Add cucumber, tamarind pulp and half cup of water, cook it on low flame.
- When it is done, add pre-boiled toor dal, chili powder, salt and sugar to
taste and stir well.
- Cook it for 5 min on medium flame with cover.
- Sprinkle the curry leaves on top and cover it for sometime.
- Serve cucumber dal with
Leave a Reply