Crab Paper Fry
- 5 pcs. Crab (dressed & washed) ( each crab cut in 5 pcs.)
- 2 onion (chopped)
- 4-5 green chili (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of curry leaves
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 25 gm butter
- Wash the crab properly and boil.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté onion, green chili, pepper powder.
- Add pre-boiled crab pieces and fry it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt according to taste.
- Add lemon juice and 1/2 cup of water, cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dry, sprinkle the butter on top.
- Enjoy hot & crispy crab paper fry.