Chitol (Notoptarus chitala) Machher Kalia (Clown Knife-fish in thick gravy)
Chitol (Notopterus chitala) Machher Kalia (Clown
Knife-fish in thick gravy)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fish pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onion paste and stir properly.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder and dahi.
- Add tomato, salt & sugar to taste and fry the spices properly.
- Add water and pre-fried fish & cook it in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add cardamom & cinnamon powder and stir properly.
- Enjoy the dish with steaming Plain
Leave a Reply