Chingri Machher Jhal (Masala Prawn)
- 6 pieces of dressed Prawn
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 2-tablespoon rai (black mustard seeds) (grind and make a fine paste)
- 1-tablespoonl ginger paste
- 1-tablespoon garlic paste
- 1-teaspoonful turmeric powder
- 1-teaspoonful chilli powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 2-3 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoon coriander leave (chopped) (optional)
- At first wash the prawn properly.
- Marinate prawn with a pinch of turmeric powder & salt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, give ginger-garlic paste for sauté.
- Add rai paste, turmeric, chilli powder and stir well.
- Add tomato, salt & sugar to taste & 2 tablespoon of water and mix well.
- Add prawn and water.
- Cook it for 10-12 minutes with cover.
- The Masala Prawn is ready to serve.
- Enjoy the dish with Plain