- 250 gm paneer (cut into medium pieces)
- 150 gm onion (cut into cubes)
- 100 gm capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 2-teaspoon chopped green chilli
- 1-teaspoon garlic paste
- 1-tablepoon-chilli sauce
- 1-teaspoon Soya sauce
- 2-tablespoon corn flour
- 100 gm refined oil
Salt and sugar according to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan and medium fry the paneer till light brown & soak it into water just for a sec.
- Keep aside the paneer.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion cubes & fry it till brown.
- Add capsicum, green chilli, and garlic paste and mix it properly.
- Add chilli sauce, Soya sauce, corn flour, salt and sugar to taste & cooked it for 2 min.
- Add the pre-fried paneer and cooked it for 5 min.
- The chilli paneer is ready to serve with Pulao, roti, paratha etc.