- 2 cups prawns (large) (dressed & washed)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 capsicums (chopped)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoon chopped green
- 2 tablespoon spring onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon white flour
- 4 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 Eggs
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix white flour, corn flour, eggs, salt, pepper and sugar to make a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan, dip the prawn pieces in the batter and fry them till reddish brown in colour, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped ginger, garlic, chopped vegetables and green
chilies and fry them properly until light pink.
- Now add pre-fried prawns and add salt, sugar, pepper, ajinomoto and soy sauce, some water and cook it well.
- When the mixture is half cooked, add spring onions and cook it until done.
- Chilly Prawn is ready serve with Ginger Fried rice.