- Mix white flour, corn flour, eggs, salt, pepper and sugar to make a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan, dip the prawn pieces in the batter and fry them till reddish brown in colour, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped ginger, garlic, chopped vegetables and green
chilies and fry them properly until light pink.
- Now add pre-fried prawns and add salt, sugar, pepper, ajinomoto and soy sauce, some water and cook it well.
- When the mixture is half cooked, add spring onions and cook it until done.
- Chilly Prawn is ready serve with Ginger Fried rice.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply