- 5 pcs. Crab (dressed & washed) ( each crab cut in 5 pcs.)
- 3 capsicum (red, yellow & green) (cut in medium cube)
- 2 big onion (cut in medium cube)
- 4-5 green chili (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried red chili paste
- 2 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Wash the crab properly and boil.
- Drain the crab stock and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the garlic, green chili and capsicum.
- Add onion, chili paste and Soya sauce and fry it properly.
- Add crab stock, salt & sugar and corn flour and stir it properly.
- Add pre-boiled crab pieces and cook it for 5-7 min in a medium flame.
- Serve hot chili crab.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©