- 500 gm boneless chicken (washed & cut into1-inch cubes)
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 5-6 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 2 green onion tops (finely chopped)
- 1 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt To Taste
- Take 1 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon corn flour, salt, egg in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in the the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Now in a separate pan, heat oil and add garlic paste and green chilies and sauté for few seconds.
- Add 2 cups of chicken stock and bring it to boil and add sugar, pepper powder, salt , ajinomoto and
remaining soya sauce.
- Add fried chicken pieces to it and cook for few minutes.
- Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add to the curry stirring constantly to avoid lumps and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnished with chopped green onion tops and serve with Plain