This recipe is good for all and especially person with weak health. It is
delicious and help to regain appetite.
- 250 gm chicken (dressed & washed) (cut in small cubes)
- A full bowl of mixed vegetables (green
green peas) (cut in small
- 5-6 baby onion (both cut in half)
- 1-2 green chili (silted)
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1-2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 bay-leaf
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt and Sugar according to taste
- 2 small cubes of butter
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry all the vegetables till it golden and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and sauté the bay-leaf & onion and fry till golden.
- Add ginger, garlic and chicken and fry few min.
- Add turmeric powder, green chili, salt and sugar according to taste and cook it well.
- Add pre-fried vegetables and 2 cups of water and cover it.
- Cook it in shimmer and waiting for a whistle.
- Place it in a bowl and sprinkle garam masala powder, lemon juice and butter cubes.
- Serve hot.