- 1 kg chicken (dressed, washed and cut in medium pieces)
- 200 gm plain curd
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- 4 onions
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 3 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon whole garam masala
- 3-4 tablespoon of keora water
- 5-6 dried red chilies
- 7-8 pepper corns
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 tablespoon ghee
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the peeper corns, bay leaf, and garam masala.
- Fry chicken pieces with the spices, keep stirring.
- When the water of chicken get dry, add onion, ginger and garlic and cook well.
- Add curd, salt and flour to it, mix well.
- Add keora water.
- Cook with 2 cups of water in a pressure cooker for 10 min until done.
- Heat ghee in a pan, sauté the dried red chili and mix it with the cooked chicken and cover it.
- Serve hot with Plain rice & green salad (onion-cucumber-tomato).