- 500 gm chicken (medium pieces) (washed)
- 250 gm plain curd
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon garam masala (whole)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt & sugar to taste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 50 gm ghee (clarified butter)
- Marinate the chicken for an hour with curd, ginger-garlic
paste, coriander powder, salt & sugar according to taste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the bay leaf & whole garam masala.
- Add chopped onion, marinated chicken and cook it for 15 min in a
medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick and dense, sprinkle the garam masala powder.
- Enjoy it.