- 200 gm chicken keema
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of cashew nut
- 200 gm onion (chopped)
- 100 gm tomato (chopped)
- 5 gm charmagaj paste
- 1 cup of onion paste (before pasting the onion, boil it)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of milk
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, and fry a big & round shape omlete and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chopped onion and fry it properly.
- Add chicken keema, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chili powder,
cumin-coriander powder, salt & sugar and cook well.
- Add some water and cook it for 10 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dry and chicken becomes soft, place the chicken
mixture center of the omlete and fold it and keep aside.
- For brown gravy – Heat the oil in a pan, sauté
Add charomgaj paste, cashew paste, ginger-garlic paste, salt and sugar
according to paste and cook it well.
- For white gravy – Heat the oil in a pan, sauté
the ginger-garlic paste.
- Add pre-boiled onion paste, milk, salt & sugar according to taste and cook it well.
- Take the omlete wrapped chicken mixture and give the brown & white gravy on top.
- Serve hot with tandoori roti or paratha.