- 1 kg boneless chicken (medium pieces)
- A cup of coconut
- 1/2 cup of
- 3-4 tablespoon
green chili paste
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon
- 2-3 green cardamoms
- Some cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard
- 1/2 cup of fresh, chopped cilantro (green
- Wash the chicken properly and pat dry with muslin cloth.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with coconut paste, mustard paste, chili
paste, turmeric, 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil, sugar and salt & keep for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the crushed cardamoms and
- Add chopped onion and garlic paste & fry till red.
- Add marinated chicken and fry properly.
- Add 1 cup of boiled water and cook in a medium flame till done.
- When gravy becomes totally dry, remove from fire.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top and serve with steamed
or Paratha or