- Wash the chicken properly and pat dry with muslin cloth.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with coconut paste, mustard paste, chili
paste, turmeric, 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil, sugar and salt & keep for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the crushed cardamoms and
- Add chopped onion and garlic paste & fry till red.
- Add marinated chicken and fry properly.
- Add 1 cup of boiled water and cook in a medium flame till done.
- When gravy becomes totally dry, remove from fire.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top and serve with steamed
or Paratha or
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©