Chicken curry in Bombay style
- 2 kg chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoon white Vinegar
- 100 gm dried coconut
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup of curry leaves
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & Sugar
- Boil the chicken pieces until tender.
- Chicken remove from water and keep aside (do not drain the chicken stock).
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the grated coconut, ginger- garlic paste, turmeric,
chili- pepper powder, and curry leaves.
- Add the chicken pieces, salt and sugar to taste and a cup of chicken stock.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, cover, simmer for 15 minutes.
- When the gravy becomes light thick, remove from fire.
- Serve hot.