- 500 gm Prawn (large) (dressed & washed)
- 2 potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 50 gm cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1cup of cheese sauce
- 1 teaspoon Soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- A cup of fresh, chopped coriander leaves
- Marinate the prawns with cheese sauce, mustard sauce, soy sauce, chili sauce, pepper and salt.
- Mix mashed potatoes with the above mixture.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with butter.
- Pour the above prepared mixture in it, garnish with onion and tomatoes.
- Bake in oven over 200 degree C for 5 min.
- Cheese Prawns is ready.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with toasted breads.