- 250 gm prawn
(divined and boiled)
- 2 potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 50 gm cheese
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 3 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 1cup of cheese sauce
- 1 teaspoon Soya sauce
- 2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 3-4 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of fresh, chopped green coriander
- Mix prawns with mashed potato, cheese sauce, mustard sauce, soy sauce, chili sauce, pepper and salt.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with butter, pour the prawns mixture in it.
- Garnish with chopped onion and tomatoes.
- Regulate the temperature of the oven over 200 C and bake for 5 min.
- Cheese Prawns is ready.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with toasted buns.