- 250 gm
prawns (dressed & washed)
- 1 big onion
- 3 tablespoon chopped
- 3 tablespoon lime
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 3-4 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the washed prawns with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the prawns and keep aside.
- Heat some new oil in a pan, sauté the nigella seeds.
- Add chopped onion, green chili and fry it until onion becomes light pink.
- Add pre-fried prawns, sugar, salt to taste and cook it well.
- Remove from gas, sprinkle lime juice on top and serve hot.