Cauliflower with Prawn Korma
- 1 medium size cauliflower (cut in medium size and soaked in a salty, hot water)
- 250 gm prawn (dressed & washed)
- 2 potatoes (washed & cut in medium size cubes)
- 1/2 cup of grated coconut
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon mustard seeds paste
- 3-4 green chilies (paste)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 6-7 tablespoon mustard oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the washed prawns and keep aside.
- In same oil, sauté the onion and fry till brown.
- Add cauliflower and potato pieces and fry it well.
- Add grated coconut, mustard-green chili paste, turmeric powder, sugar and salt to taste & cook till oil separated.
- Add a cup of hot water and pre-fried prawns and cook it in a medium flame with cover till done.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Serve with steamed Plain