Caluliflower & Egg Curry
Cauliflower & Egg Curry
- Wash the cauliflower and boil it for ten minutes in water with a pinch of salt.
- Drain the water properly and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the boiled eggs and keep aside.
- In the same oil, fry the pre-boiled cauliflower florets and keep aside.
- Heat the new oil in a pan, sauté the whole garam masala and fry it well.
- Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, tomato and fry it well.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder, sugar, salt and 4-5 tablespoon of water.
- Fry the spice till oil separated.
- Add pre-fried flowers and cook it properly.
- Add 1-2 cup of water and bring it to boil.
- Add pre-fried eggs and cook it 10 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire and sprinkle fresh, chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed Plain
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©