Cauliflower & Egg Curry
- 4 eggs (hard boiled, remove shells)
- 1 small cauliflower (cut in big pieces)
- 1 teaspoon whole garam masala
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoon ginger–garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Wash the cauliflower and boil it for ten minutes in water with a pinch of salt.
- Drain the water properly and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the boiled eggs and keep aside.
- In the same oil, fry the pre-boiled cauliflower florets and keep aside.
- Heat the new oil in a pan, sauté the whole garam masala and fry it well.
- Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, tomato and fry it well.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder, sugar, salt and 4-5 tablespoon of water.
- Fry the spice till oil separated.
- Add pre-fried flowers and cook it properly.
- Add 1-2 cup of water and bring it to boil.
- Add pre-fried eggs and cook it 10 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire and sprinkle fresh, chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed Plain