Bandhakopi Paturi (cabbage dish with coconut)
- 4 cup grated cabbage
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 2-3 green chilli (paste)
- 3-4 tablespoon black mustard
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- Take cabbage and mix with mustard-chilli paste, turmeric powder, coconut, 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil, salt & sugar according to taste.
- Take a Tiffin box and keep the cabbage mix in it & place the lid tightly.
- Take the water in a pressure cooker and place the Tiffin box into it.
- Cook it for 15 min in a medium flame.
- Turn off the gas and open the Tiffin box & place the Cabbage mix in a plate.
- Enjoy Bandhakopi paturi with steaming Plain