- 6 large crabs
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 4-5 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon white flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon tobasco sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 capsicum or
green chili (chopped & de-seeded)
- Salt to taste
- Clean crabs and chop the meat.
- Melt butter in a pan, add flour, fry a little, then add hot milk, stir until the
sauce becomes thick and creamy.
- Add crab’s meat, pepper-mustard powder, tobasco-tomato sauce, cheese (leaving a little cheese aside), salt and mix well.
- Cool the mixture.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with butter.
- Beat the eggs and add with the above mixture, pour all these mixtures in a greased baking dish, sprinkle with cheese and bake in a
hot oven until done.
- Serve hot.
Note: The dish can be prepared and keep, and baked just prior to serving. The
mixture could also be baked in crab shells instead of baking dish.