Alu korma (Potato korma)
- 500 gm potato (wash & cut in big sizes)
- 200 gm plain curd (dahi)
- 50 gm raisins (soak in water)
- 150 onion (paste)
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon garam
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 3 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1/2 cup of ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/2 cup of water (if needed)
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the potatoes and keep aside.
- Marinate the fried potatoes for an hour, with plain curd, onion paste, ginger paste,
raisin, turmeric- chilli powder, salt and sugar to taste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add bay leaf and garam masala for sauté.
- Add marinated potatoes and water.
- Cook it for 10-15 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Enjoy Potato korma with Potato egg puri or Cottage cheese puri or Raj kachori etc.