Alu-Barbati Vaja (potato & string bean
- 200 gm Barbati
(string bean) (wash & cut into medium pieces)
- 2-3 Potatoes (cut into medium long pieces)
- 1-teaspoon Kalonji
- 1-2 dried red chilli
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 2-3 tablespoon mustard oil
- 2-tablespoon of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, give kalonji & chilli for sauté.
- Give the potato & barbati pieces.
- Add turmeric powder, salt & sugar to taste and water & stir well.
- Cook it in low flame for 5 min with cover.
- Spread the vegetables in a pan and fry it properly.
- Serve Alu-barbati vaja with Plain
rice, Masoor dal or