Aloo Torkari (1) (easy potato curry-with medium gravy)
- 250 gm potato (cut into medium cubes)
- 1-2 dry red chilli
- 1-teaspoon kalonji
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt according to taste
- 2-cup water
- 2-tablespoon chopped coriander leave
- Heat the oil in a pan, add kalonji and chilli for sauté.
- Add potato, and fry it for few second.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, & stir well.
- Add water and cook it for few min with cover.
- When gravy becomes medium, the aloo torkari is ready.
- Sprinkle the coriander leave on top.
- Serve it with roti,