Aloo posto (potato curry with poppy seeds)
300 gm Potato (cut into medium
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
2-tablespoon poppy seeds
2-teaspoon chopped green
- 1-teaspoon panch-phoran
- 2-tablespoon mustard oil
Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1-cup water
- Heat the oil in pan & sauté the panch-phoran
- Add the potato pieces and fried it till light brown.
- Add grated coconut and poppy seeds paste & stir well.
- Add chopped green chilli and salt & sugar to taste.
- Add water and cook it for 5 min.
- When gravy becomes thick the dish is ready.
- Serve it with steamed rice and dal.