Aloo-Karela vaja (potato-karela fry)
- 3 potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 3 karela (cut into small cubes)
- 1-teaspoon kalonji
- 1-2 dry red chilli
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt according to taste
- 2-tablespoon mustard oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add kalonji for sauté.
- Add red chilli and onion for sauté.
- Add potato & karela and cook it for a min.
- Add turmeric powder & salt to taste and cook it with a cover for 2-3 min in low flame.
- Open the cover and fry the potato-karela properly.
- The dish is ready, serve it with steamed rice & dal.