Aloo Chorchori (easy potato curry-with thick gravy)
- 250 gm potato (cut into medium cubes)
- 2 onions (cut into small cubes)
- 1 big tomato (cut into medium pieces)
- 1-2 green chilli
- 1-teaspoon panch-phoran
- 1-teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-teaspoon sugar
- 1-tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt according to taste
- 1-cup water
- Heat the oil in a pan, add panch-phoran and chilli for sauté.
- Add potato, onion and fry it for few second.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, sugar, tomato & stir well.
- Add water and cook it for few min with cover.
- When gravy becomes thick, the aloo chorchori is ready.
- Serve it with roti, paratha, luchi.