- 500 gm chicken breast (dressed & washed)
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 cups of plain curd
- 1 teaspoon black
- 2 teaspoon chat masala powder
- 2 teaspoon lemon
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the spices in a bowl of the marinate together very well.
- Take washed chicken breast and make random slits all over it with a sharp
- Cover the chicken very well with the marinate mixture and keep in a tightly covered bowl to
refrigerate (You must refrigerate the chicken overnight before cooking).
- Once this is done, you should remove the chicken from the marinate and grill for
10-12 min on each side or till it cooked well.
- Sprinkle chat masala powder, lemon juice and serve hot.