- Wash and cut the mutton in small pieces.
- Chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Roast the whole spices separately and grind them altogether.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the chopped ginger-garlic.
- Add coarsely ground masala powder, keep stirring contineously.
- Add mutton and cook it on high flame till the time it turns brown.
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Cook it till the time when the oil leaves the masala.
- Add about 3 cups of water, bring it to a boil and cover.
- Cook it till the time mutton is fully done.
- Put coriander leaves on its top and serve hot with Roti, Paratha or Plain Rice.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply