Urad dal ki Pakore
- 500gm Urad dal/
black gram (Soak Urad dal in water overnight)
- 1-2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon garam
- 1 teaspoon sesame
- 5-6 green chilies
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Wash and drain the water properly, grind the dal to make a fine paste.
- Add cumin powder, garam masala, salt, chopped onions, coriander leaves, chilies, and mix well.
- Make small balls by applying water on the palms and flatten them and coat them with
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry all the pakoras.
- Serve hot with coriander