Tiyahor Khar (Cucumbar Khar)
- 500 gm cucumber (peeled, washed and cut in medium cube)
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 5-6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1/4 soda bi-carb
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1-2 red chili for garnishing (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the fenugreek seeds.
- Add garlic, ginger paste and green chili and fry it properly.
- Add cucumber, salt and sugar according to taste and cook well.
- Add soda bi-carb and stir it properly and cook it for 10-12 min
in a medium flame with cover.
- When it done remove from gas.
- Garnish with red chili and serve with plain rice.